In the following files you will find all information about downloading and using the latest firmware. The files are for The King Element only, not ChessGenius or others.
PGN is a data format, in which chess games can be stored.
If you install the PGN program on your PC or MAC, you can then use the PGN program to save your chess games:
- load PGN libraries (e.g. from the Internet) into the PGN program.
- send a game to the ChessGenius Exclusive.
- send a game from ChessGenius Exclusive to the PGN program.
These manuals apply to all The King Element models:
- The King Element M823
- The King Exclusive Chess960 Edition M826
- The King Lasker Edition M824
Manual comfort menu (Version 1.40):
Manual expert menu (Version 1.40):
Manual (Version 1.21):