The chess computer for ambitious players. With the world-famous software by Richard Lang.
One of the most powerful chess computers of all times with the world famous software ChessGenius. With playing strengths of over 2200 ELO it is the perfect playing partner for all chess players, whether beginner, club player or strong tournament player.
Having won no fewer than 10 world Championship computer chess titles, Richard Lang is without doubt the most successful chess programmer of all time. On 31 August 1994, his legendary ChessGenius program became the first chess program to beat an incumbent world champion chess player in an official tournament: At the Intel Grand Prix Tournament in London, world champion Garry Kasparov was defeated by 1.5 : 0.5 points.
ARM Cortex M4 / 120 MHz
magnetic pressure sensor board: MILLENNIUM HIGHSensitive-Board (NEW in 2019)
Backlit chessboard display
ChessGenius by Richard Lang
> 2200 ELO
Chess Board 20 x 20 cm (Kings height: 4,8 cm)
30 x 27,5 x 3 cm
text-based, 7 languages (DE / GB / FR / NL / ES / IT / RU)
3 x AA alkaline batteries (included); Power supply connector for M811 included
Chrome plated, with felt bases
Classic London Book (57,000 positions), Modern Book’ (> 100,000 positions) or without any opening book.
Displays move numbers in INFO mode, plus level for problem solving (mate in X)
- Virtually unlimited number of levels of difficulty
- Average time per move plus overall duration of game are configurable
- Includes demanding tournament levels suitable for skilled players
- Countless levels especially for beginners
- Shows suggested moves (best, second best etc moves from the respective position)
- Versatile analysis mode, displays position ratings and main line
- Enter any chess position
- Chess trainer & Help function
- Fully flexible opportunities to undo moves
- Convenient menu system makes it easy to adjust system settings
- Different match modes: Player vs computer, player vs player etc.
- Energy saving mode ensures long playing time, even when running on battery power
Accessory for ChessGenius PRO
5V DC Power Supply
Sockets for international use included.
Welcome to Millennium Chess School
Here you will find an overview of all chess rules and can teach the game of Chess step by step in self-study.
Subscribe to our newsletter and do not miss any new products or special offers.